ubuntu-us-nj Newb here

Edward M. Corrado ecorrado at ecorrado.us
Tue Aug 17 13:37:00 BST 2010

Although it is not Ubuntu-specific, since you mention liking old
fashioned user groups, I'd recommend you checking out LUG/IP (Linux
Users Group/In Princeton) if you haven't already done so. The meet twice
a month (a general meeting and a hardware SIG) and also occasionally
have informal meet-ups. Meetings are in Lawrenceville and Hamilton.
Details can be found at http://lugip.org/

Edward