ubuntu-us-nj Request for advice

dtgusa at gmail.com dtgusa at gmail.com
Sat May 2 23:02:50 BST 2009

Greetings and good day to you all:

I'm seriously considering switching from XP SP3 to Ubuntu 9.04; dual boot
option initially.  I have a single 82 gig hard drive using NTFS.  If I go
with an external USB hard drive instead of adding an internal hard drive
will it work to install Ubuntu on to?   Scared to repartition the existing
hard drive due to a bad experience years ago and use of NTFS verses FAT 32.

Thank you in advance for any assistance,

DTG

Database version: 6.12300