ubuntu-us-nj Trenton Computer Festival, April 25 & 26

David A. Harding dave at dtrt.org
Tue Mar 24 14:10:05 GMT 2009

On Mon, Mar 23, 2009 at 12:06:26AM -0400, Bryan Quigley wrote:
> Any Results [for the brochure]? :P

No.  I completely forgot about it.

> Can we contact [vendors selling free software] ahead of time and see
> what they are selling?

We probably could if we knew who was selling what, but I don't have that
information.

> Could we get the word out to bring USB sticks if you want the latest
> release?

I don't know how to tell people that before Saturday without expensive
advertising.

> Could we get a vendor to preload Ubuntu Jaunty USB sticks (and then
> sell them)?

Maybe.  If TCF allows it, it might be easier for us to buy sticks from a
vendor, load Ubuntu on them, and then resell them for the same price.

> Oh, and my Linux Desktop Report Card Talk is on (thanks again
> Harding).Saturday Room SSB 102, 12:25 pm to 1:15 pm

Yay!

-Dave
--
David A. Harding	    Website:  http://dtrt.org/