ubuntu-us-nj New Jersey Bug Squashing Month

Dossy Shiobara dossy at panoptic.com
Sun Nov 30 20:06:17 GMT 2008

David A. Harding wrote:
> New Jersey Ubuntu Users:
>
> I think the farthest reaching advocacy we can do, not that we do much
> advocacy anymore, is to make free software better for all users.  I
> propose that we postpone our regular quarterly LAN party this month and
> try squashing 100 bugs before the new year.

Wow, this is such a great idea.  It's a pity I'm spending December in
South Africa, and working on Ubuntu bugs will be somewhat tough for me
while here - but, I'd love to continue this effort into 2009 when I
return to New Jersey ...

What a great idea, Dave.  Wow.

--
Dossy Shiobara              | dossy at panoptic.com | http://dossy.org/