ubuntu-us-nj Next event: April LAN party. Pick a date

Joe Terranova joeterranova at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 17:01:37 GMT 2008

OK, I think our next event's going to be another LAN party! Here's the
link for the date poll:
http://www.doodle.ch/3hvdqnc895rdawgs

Unlike most polls, I'm going to set the time now: noon to midnight.
Pick days where you're available for a good chunk of that time (or at
least as much as you'd want to be at a LAN party). The location is in
Cherry Hill (same place as everything else, for those who've been
there). There's bus service to a block away from me, and we can make
arrangements to get people coming in from PATCO in Haddonfield or the
Riverline in Pennsauken.