ubuntu-us-nj Event Ideas

Edward Corrado ecorrado at ecorrado.us
Sat Mar 15 19:36:03 GMT 2008

David A. Harding said the following on 03/15/2008 3:33 PM:
> On Sat, Mar 15, 2008 at 01:23:40AM -0400, Joseph Terranova wrote:
>
>> Who would be up for [a LAN party in] mid-April?
>>

> Me.
>

>> Does anyone have any suggestions/nominations for [an InstallFest]
>> location?
>>

> The Lawrenceville Library, where LUG/IP meets. They have a big room and
> a small room, some power, and wifi.  I don't know about their food or
> drink policy, but LUG/IP brings coffee and cookies to every meeting.
>
> -Dave

The way I remember the food policy is you are allowed to have "snacks"
int he meeting rooms, but no real meals. In LUG/Ip's case a snack is
coffee and cookies, but I think we have also had pizza once or twice. Of
course, I'd clarify this when you request a room from the library if you
want to go this route.

Edward