ubuntu-us-nj Planning for [...] The BBQ/LAN Party

Dossy Shiobara dossy at panoptic.com
Wed Jul 23 15:58:14 BST 2008

David A. Harding wrote:
> Ok.  I surrender.  The name is:
>
> 	The New Jersey Ubuntu Local Community's
> 	Summer 2008 Barbecue and LAN Party

Wow.  Bland.

Yet again, the truism "one size fits nobody" is proved true.

Now that we've gotten past the name, can we start promoting this?  I've
already told folks about it under the name 2parties1state, but I'll just
let them know that the New Jersey Ubuntu Local Community Summer 2008
BBQ/LAN Party is what it's officially called.

--
Dossy Shiobara              | dossy at panoptic.com | http://dossy.org/