ubuntu-us-nj BBQ & LAN Party Location Poll

David A. Harding dave at dtrt.org
Wed Jul 9 04:35:09 BST 2008

On Wed, Jul 09, 2008 at 01:22:35AM +0000, Eric Morey wrote:
> I was initially worried that the list was quiet due to lack of interest.

You'll find us being more active on the IRC chatroom, #ubuntu-us-nj on
irc.freenode.net; you'll also find NJLoCo members active in the NJ Linux
User Groups -- nearest you is Lunics in Scotch Plains:

        http://www.acgnj.org/groups/lunics.html

Lunics meetings are open to the public and we'd love to have you on IRC.

> It seems we can [fulfill our mission] in the 2008 Garden State UbuCon
> with a little planing and promotion.

We tried a little planning and promotion last year and we discovered that
an Ubucon requires a lot of planning and promotion.  A lot.  More than
we had in us.

Anyway -- welcome to the fold; I look forward to meeting you,

-Dave
--
David A. Harding            Website:  http://dtrt.org/
1 (609) 997-0765              Email:  dave at dtrt.org