ubuntu-us-nj Question About Ubucon NJ

Matt Mik matt.mik at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 5 02:14:31 BST 2008

Hey guys!

I was just wondering if any location has been decided for Ubucon NJ, and approximately how big this event will be. Anybody know? If no location has been decided, and the event will be considerably large, we could always try booking the Collins Arena at Brookdale Community College (http://www.brookdalecc.edu/pages/120.asp). I'm not sure if they expect payment for using the arena, but since Ubucon is a non-profit event, they might make an exception even if they do.

Thanks!
~Matt Mikolay
http://blogs.pcworld.com/communityvoices/