ubuntu-us-nj Next event for the LoCo Team?

Joe Terranova joeterranova at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 20:38:24 GMT 2008

Hello everyone,

It's been too long since our last event, and we should have another
one very soon. Dave suggested a HackFest, where we'd all get together
to fix bugs and get things working. How many people would be
interested in this? What would you want to work on? If people are
interested, we can have a tutorial on how to package.

Hopefully this type of event wouldn't be too difficult to organize.
After this, I'd like us to have an installfest for Gutsy.