ubuntu-us-nj Date set for the Hackfest, CHLUG Meeting

Joe Terranova joeterranova at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 20:07:33 GMT 2008

Thanks to everyone that voted in our doodle poll about their
availability. I'm setting the date for our hackfest to Saturday,
February 23rd, from noon - midnight. The hours may change slightly,
but the 23rd is the date for the hackfest. More information and signup
forms forthcoming this weekend.

Also, I know I suck at giving advanced notice on these, but tonight is
the February CHLUG meeting. Dave Harding will be presenting on the
GIMP, and David Bicking will be presenting his thoughts on the OLPC.
The meeting is tonight, 7PM-9PM, at the Cherry Hill Public Library. I
unfortunately won't be able to make, but it looks like it'll be a
great meeting.

Cheers,
Joe Terranova