ubuntu-us-nj New Jersey Bug Squashing Month

Henry Fallon henryf61 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 16:03:07 GMT 2008

Jim,

Thanks for the links. I can see it will take me a little time to master the
process. Coincidentally, it is a fortunate time for me since I have
discovered several of my problems come from my use of 7.10 and I must
upgrade to 8.04 and 8.10. I have already encountered two bugs and a catch-22
in the documentation for the HardyUpgrade. I can't be the first to try this
so I will have to learn how to find the solutions. I hope the triage links
will shine a light on these problems.

Again, thanks.

Henry Fallon