ubuntu-us-nj Summer BBQ & LAN Party Thanks

David A. Harding dave at dtrt.org
Sun Aug 24 14:46:35 BST 2008

Thank you to everyone who helped make our BBQ & LAN parties a success.

Special thanks to Joe Terranova and Dossy Shiobara for organizing,
providing space, and buying food.

Extra special thanks from the Cherry Hill party to Jim Fisher and Joe
Terranova.  Thank you, Jim, for the bakery goods -- most especially the
oreo cake.  Thank you, Joe, for tolerating our abuse of your character;
you really are awesome.

If anyone has comments about the Summer BBQ & LAN party or suggestions
about how we can make our next LAN party or BBQ better, please reply to
this email.

Thank you all,

-Dave
--