ubuntu-us-nj i need some help

David A. Harding dave at dtrt.org
Fri Aug 8 11:02:16 BST 2008

On Fri, Aug 08, 2008 at 01:18:25AM -0500, Daniel Fernando Quiroga Saavedra wrote:
> I have a friend that lives in Pennsylvania, and I want her to try
> Ubuntu, but I can't install it. Can someone install and configure her
> machine?

Hi, Daniel!

Pennsylvania is a big state -- it takes 8 hours to drive from one side
to the other.  Can you please give us your friend's city or town name?
That name will let us figure out how far away she is from us.

I suggest you also send your request for help and the town name to the
Pennsylvania Ubuntu LoCo; I've put their mailing list URL below: