ubuntu-us-nj i need some help

Daniel Fernando Quiroga Saavedra dfqs.0408 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 07:18:25 BST 2008

i am a member of ubuntu colombian team, and i need help whit a little
problem, i live in colombia, but i have a friend what lives in pensivannia,
i want she try ubuntu, but i cant install it, someone can install and
configurate this machine? if i be near i do it, thanks for the help if
someone what to help me send me a private mail because i cant publish her
personal data,

good night

--
Yo he visto cosas que vosotros no creeríais..., naves de ataque ardiendo
sobre el hombro de Orión. He visto Rayos-C brillando en la oscuridad, cerca