ubuntu-us-nj Announcing The NJ Ubuntu LoCo's Summer BBQ & LAN Party!

David A. Harding dave at dtrt.org
Fri Aug 1 01:56:46 BST 2008

Share this announcement!

                The New Jersey Ubuntu Local Community's
                Summer 2008 Barbecue and LAN Party

                Saturday, 23 August 2008 in
                        Cherry Hill, Southern NJ
                        Butler, Northern NJ

                At Both Locations:
                        The Party starts at 14:00 (2PM)
                        Barbecue  starts at 17:00 (5PM)
                        The Party  ends  at 02:00 (2AM) Sunday

		Cost: $5
		Burgers, 'Dogs, and other essentials provided
		Bring your own drinks, sides, and desserts

		http://nj.ubuntu-us.org/LAN

Please join us for the New Jersey Ubuntu Local Community's second annual
barbecue and third quarterly LAN party, this time in two locations.
Anyone interested in Linux or Free Software may join us, and we
encourage everyone to bring guests.

The Butler party has a pool, but not enough chairs, so bring your own
chair and swim-wear.

The tiny reservation fee, $5 per person, covers everything we *must*
have for the barbecue; please bring anything else you want to eat or
drink. You may bring booze, but please don't drink more than you can
handle. (If you do, by accident, we will let you crash until you're
sober.) Some things you might want to bring:

            - Sides: potato salad, cole slaw, deviled eggs, chips, etc.
            - Dessert
            - Drinks: Cola, booze, etc.

            (If you don't eat meat or have special dietary requirements,
             please email me. We'll waive your $5 reservation fee if
             you bring your own food.)

We'll send you the party street address after you make your reservation
and pay the reservation fee at the following URL:

                http://nj.ubuntu-us.org/LAN

Please send questions to either the NJLoCo mailing list[1] or me[2]: