ubuntu-us-nj Openmoko Group Buy option

Luis R. Rodriguez mcgrof at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 22:42:09 BST 2008

On Sun, Apr 20, 2008 at 2:28 PM, Joe Terranova <joeterranova at gmail.com> wrote:
> >  My n810 does seem to come with Edge support.
>
>  Either you got a later revision where they added it (in which case I
>  will hate you, for as long as I live), or it's undocumented, or you're
>  mistaken.

I just got it, won it during the development phase thingy for maemo
but just ordered it and got it now. So maybe its a bit different.

> Where do you see a way to add Edge connection information?
>  What leads you to believe your n810 supports it?

Connections --> new

Then it lets you specify the type of connection. My options are:

GPRS
Data call
WLAN

If I select GPRS in the next menu I have options for

Access point name
Dial-up number
user name
password