ubuntu-us-nj Meeting: Wednesday, September 19th, 9pm - 10pm

Christopher Ingram chris at christopheringram.com
Wed Sep 19 03:24:10 BST 2007

I think we should fork the kernel.

That or we can discuss either or both of: 1. definable segments of the human population and appropriate/effective targeted advocacy or 2. Improvement of the Linux experience for the definable segments of the human population to a point where active advocacy becomes less important.

Of course, this will be Ubuntu focused for quite a few reasons.