ubuntu-us-nj Some updates and requests

Joe Terranova joeterranova at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 22:07:25 BST 2007

Release Party

Well, I have been looking at having the release party, but I've hit a
bit of a snag. I was previously talking to a fellow from Bordentown
whom was going to scout locations for me, but I haven't heard back
from him since. If possible, I'd like some help in regards to
locations. At this point, the release party would probably be early
November, if at all. We can also skip the release party, and just go
to PA's. In that case, I want us to have something else planned
relatively soon.

Approval

The approval application is still here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/NewJerseyTeam/ApprovalApplication

I haven't had much time to work on it. For the most part, we need a) a
description to the team, 2) a _roadmap_. We have enough experience,
though if you have more evidence, please add it.

The Community Council meeting was today (on VERY short notice), so it
may be a bit before the next one. I'd like us to be ready, on the
docket, and approved next meeting.

Come on guys, throw me a bone here :)