ubuntu-us-nj Approval Application

Bryan Quigley gquigs at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 02:16:27 BST 2007

I would like to make a goal, but first we need to find a website specific to
NJ that statistics are publicly available for.  Basically set ourselves a
goal of increasing Linux / Firefox usage on set website (using it as a
metric for seeing our success or lack of effect depending).

Note: we should probably avoid going to said website or linking to it in
Blogs, etc.  Don't want to skew the results too much :).
So.. anyone know of any such sites?
-Bryan