ubuntu-us-nj Ubuntu NJ LoCo Team LAN Party will be in Cherry Hill. Poll to pick date

Joe Terranova joeterranova at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 21:17:00 GMT 2007

The Ubuntu NJ LoCo Team LAN Party will be in Cherry Hill, New Jersey,
at my house. If you're planning on attending, please answer the
following poll:

http://www.doodle.ch/p294cazhvs97paa7

The poll lists every Saturday and Sunday in December, and time slots
for each. Please check off any times you'd be available for the LAN
Party. On this Saturday, I will pick a day and time based on the
results. The time slot will probably be 6-12 hours -- you do not need
to attend the whole time.

This is the wiki page for the event:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/NewJerseyTeam/DecemberLAN

Please subscribe to the page if you plan on attending, and give
feedback. We need suggestions and comments on what games to play, what
stuff we need, and what stuff you can provide. I'll be emailing again
once a date and time has been set.

Cheers, and hope to see you there,
Joe Terranova