ubuntu-us-nj North Jersey Contact? Weekly Meetings?

Joe Terranova joeterranova at gmail.com
Fri May 25 02:33:29 BST 2007

We need to meet so that people don't disappear. I look at other LoCo
teams, there are 10 people in their IRC all the time (their window is
always blinking!). We have 2. 1 is just idling.

I didn't call Cherry Hill high schools. I'll call the library
tomorrow. TCNJ replied, but hasn't said anything since i said "btw i
don't have 1000s of dollars to give you", so it may be a dead end.