ubuntu-us-nj Contributing

Joseph Terranova joeterranova at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 22:49:05 BST 2007

We'll be having the really important one on IRC this sunday at 8pm, so
you should be able to tune in for that one. As far as physical stuff,
we'll talk about it at the meeting, and it depends what we decide on.
For example, if we decide we really want to do the Linux LAN Party,
we'll need people to scout for games, check on whether they're in
universe, and package them if they're not.