ubuntu-us-nj Meeting and more

Joseph Terranova joeterranova at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 19:18:24 BST 2007

We'll talk more at the IRC meeting. I think the South Jersey Meeting
went great, and I'll talk to you on IRC, and see Chris and Bryan at
the next LUG meeting.

Here's a link to the pics. I'll post about it on my blog/GnuJersey later tonight
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/NewJerseyTeam/Meetings/MarchSouthJersey

Cheers, Joe Terranova