ubuntu-us-nj Meetings! Events!

don smith donsmith77 at hotpop.com
Fri Mar 9 21:05:38 GMT 2007

For the tcf, I'd probably like to go and be willing to help in the
booth. As for north jersey meetups, Hoboken is a nice place (and
accessible from newark and jersey city via the PATH) would anyone
have an objection to it? There's a panera right off washington st.
and a few bars if people are interested in that.

Don Smith