ubuntu-us-nj Reminder: IRC Meeting Tuesday, June 26th, 8:30 - 9:30 PM

Bryan Quigley gquigs at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 13:21:05 BST 2007

I've got this one bug really annoying me (who knows maybe I added my report
to the wrong bug)...
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux-source-2.6.22/+bug/17881

And these packages could use some love...
https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/authtool/
https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ltsp-manager/

Anybody else have any annoying bugs or packages they want to see made
better?  Perhaps we could package some games?
-Bryan