ubuntu-us-nj Next IRC Meeting June 19th, NOT June 12th. Installfest on the 30th

Joe Terranova joeterranova at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 05:09:21 BST 2007

The subject line says pretty much all of it. Next IRC meeting Tuesday,
June 19th, NOT June 12th. What should you do with the free time? Flyer
for the install fest! :)
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/NewJerseyTeam/Events/InstallfestJune

Other than that, not much. I've heard from someone who may be able to
get me space for August's Ubucon (less loaded name pending). I'll let
you guys know

As usual: if you know of space for events, think there should be an
even near you, could organize an event near you, could represent the
team in your area and rally up support there, or know of a better than
for the August new user instruction and installfest event than Ubucon,
let me know.