ubuntu-us-nj IRC Meeting Tuesday, Installfest June 30th

David A. Harding harda at gnuisance.net
Mon Jun 4 15:07:59 BST 2007

On Mon, Jun 04, 2007 at 12:32:05AM -0400, Joseph Terranova wrote:
> IRC Team Meeting on Tuesday, 8:30PM - 9:30PM
>
> The Installfest will be June 30, 11:30AM - 4:30PM at the Cherry Hill
> Public Library. We'll discuss what we need to do at the meeting.
>
> Christina and I made a poster for the event. Take a look,

Nice job.  I have two-and-a-half suggestions:

        - The flyer, while informative, lacks an attention-getting
          device. Do you think you could fit a large penguin in one of
          the top corners?

		- You can probably make some space by,
			/Linux experts/s/will be on hand to/will/

        - The flyer, while informative, doesn't include important
          information like ``where is the library'' or ``what do I need
          to bring to an installfest,'' ect...  I think you can change
	  the line at the bottom,
		Interested? RSVP at
	  to,
		Interested? Find more information and RSVP at

> Cheers, let me know what you think, and see you at the meeting.

As mentioned earlier, I won't be at the meeting, but please sign me up
to do some preparatory work.  I'll try to leave my IRC client in the
chatroom during the meeting so I can review the log later.

Thanks,

-Dave