ubuntu-us-nj Software Freedom Day?

Joe Terranova joeterranova at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 02:36:28 BST 2007

Hi everyone,

I had previously emailed about Software Freedom Day[1] and its
importance, but I haven't heard any responses. While I realize
September 15th is fairly far away, keep in mind that in order to get
any "stuff" to help us out, we need to register the event(s) by July
31st.

I'd like to hear ideas, plans, or at least that people are interested.
If I don't hear anything, I'll assume we're not doing an event for SFD
and just write it off as a loss. Maybe I'll stand on a soap box and
hand out flyers or something.

Regards,
Joe Terranova

[1] http://www.softwarefreedomday.org/