ubuntu-us-nj Software Freedom Day is September 15th

Joe Terranova joeterranova at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 06:07:00 BST 2007

Software Freedom Day is September 15th; SFD is a day to celebrate free
software, and advocate for free software in the community. For more
information, please see http://softwarefreedomday.org

On September 15th, I'd like to have events all across the state, and I
think that if we all work together, we can make SFD in New Jersey
rock.

Registration to get schwag (including shirts and CDs) must be done by
July 31st, so I'd like to start getting this rolling now. If you're
interested in being part of this and would like to start making plans,
let's talk.

Cheers,
Joe Terranova