ubuntu-us-nj Meeting, Tuesday, 8:30 - 9:30 PM

Joe Terranova joeterranova at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 05:37:46 BST 2007

Topics:

The install fest went very well, but there are ways it could've gone
better. What can we learn from the event to keep in mind in the
future?

I'm glad to see we're already talking about our next event on the
list. Let's try to iron out what we want it to be -- we seem pretty
clear that it will be a non-advocacy event and focus on us getting
together.

Software Freedom Day, September 15th. I'd like to discuss what we are
going to do for it. Will we have one large event? Multiple separate
ones around the state? We need to figure it out before July 29th in
order to get swag for it.