ubuntu-us-nj Pre-SFD Event Suggestion: How to Help Ubuntu

Bryan Quigley gquigs at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 17:58:54 BST 2007

I suppose using it through email really doesn't make it any less
proprietary.

As to the extremely important hacker food definition:
Officially designated as Pizza, Chips, and Caffeine?

Although this looks interesting:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hacker%27s_Diet<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hacker%2527s_Diet>