ubuntu-us-nj Next Team Meeting

yitzchak schwarz s.y.schwarz at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 21:55:15 GMT 2007

is ubuntu promotion something suitable?

   1. how to explain to people.
   2. how to get people to try it out.
   3. how to increase awareness in public facilities like libraries.
   4. fliers: should we give them out, and what should they say?
   5. posters: should we put them up, where, legal problems such as
   littering, what should they say?

how about a library of ubuntu books that would be lent to new converts from
windows?
CD distribution policy: how do we try to get CD to potential converts?

just tell me if this is good and if it is I'll post it on the wiki.