ubuntu-us-nj Ok, so! Events, meetings, regions

Joe Terranova joeterranova at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 02:58:38 BST 2007

Poll created:
http://doodle.ch/3avgk3ieva5b83vf

I only put in times I can do, since you mentioned that I sorta need to
be there ;)

I also made a poll for the event. Right now we have two options:
haddonfield and columbus. I'll add more if more things get mentioned:
http://doodle.ch/e7b2586niccekk7y

As for Rob for North contact, any word from Rob about this? ;D I'm
fine with that, under one condition: the the North contact needs to
make an effort to involve people -outside- of Rutgers, and have events
as such. North Jersey is a big place, and there are quite a few LoCo
team members from the north. Besides that, does he actually want to do
it, does he have time for it, etc.