ubuntu-us-nj Ok, so! Events, meetings, regions

Joe Terranova joeterranova at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 15:10:01 BST 2007

Ok, so no event on the 15th; we'll be joining the PA team at their event at PACS

What day would you like to have an event? I want the event to be a
weekend -in- September, after the 15th.

Where? So far the suggestions have been farmer's markets, including
the haddonfield farmer's market.

When do we want to have our next meeting? If people will attend, I'd
like to have an IRC meeting next week. I'm unfortunately taking night
classes on Tuesdays, so the usual 8:30-9:30PM won't cut it. Can anyone
go later? Is there another day that works? I don't want to cut into
PA's meeting on Wednesdays at that time.

There was talk again of regions. I'd -really- like a team contact in
North Jersey. I'll help out, but I'm really not around in North Jersey
enough to scout out events and recruit. If you do it and do it well
... well, I've got another Ubuntu shirt to give :D

I'm excited by the newfound enthusiasm for the team. I have high hopes
for the fall.

Cheers,
Joe Terranova