ubuntu-us-nj Ubuntu-us-nj Digest, Vol 10, Issue 5

yitzchak schwarz s.y.schwarz at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 09:45:52 BST 2007

if you have a local library, you can check to see if they have any new books
(2005 should be the oldest you look at in my opinion) about linux. my
library does, although generally I found them only after I had no need for
them.

I think there are a few chapters from the offiacial ubuntu guide (whatever
it is called) included with the operating system under the "Examples" folder
in your home folder. (Places > Home Folder, in the top menu).