ubuntu-us-nj Introduction

Bryan Quigley gquigs at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 03:54:46 BST 2007

Aside from the goals on the website:
http://nj.ubuntu-us.org/

We generally just will help to promote the use of Free Software anywhere.
Particularly, we believe that Ubuntu is the best way to get it in as many
places as possible.  I don't think we as a group have any "specific" goals.
However I am open to that idea.  It might make us all feel like we
accomplished more if we got to our goal.

How have you been using Ubuntu / Free Software?
-Bryan