ubuntu-us-nj Meeting tonight: what are we doing for Software Freedom Day?

David A. Harding harda at gnuisance.net
Wed Aug 1 20:25:18 BST 2007

On Wed, Aug 01, 2007 at 03:15:52PM -0400, I wrote:
> Log:
> 	http://gnuisance.net/archives/ul/irc31july2007.html

Addendum: I slightly edited the log to account for HTML's clobbering of
whitespace. Specifically, to make up for the lose of tabs, I bracketed
the `suggested by' field in the proposed event listings. For example,
the origianl line below labeled `a.' became the modified line below
labeled `b.':

        a. <harda> Parade                       Dave Harding (dh)
        b. <harda> Parade [Dave Harding (dh)]

No other edits were made.

Thanks,

-Dave