ubuntu-us-nj Software Freedom Day?

David A. Harding harda at gnuisance.net
Wed Aug 1 01:14:27 BST 2007

On Tue, Jul 31, 2007 at 07:01:29PM -0400, Christina Eater wrote:
> Soooo, SFD :)
> Anyone have /ideas/?

Here's the list I made for tonight's meeting.  It contains every idea
suggested in this mailing list thread so far:

	Parade						Dave Harding (dh)
	Protest						dh
	SFLC Lawyer Presentation at Rutgers NB		dh
	Support PA LOCO/PACS Event			Jim Fisher
	FOSS Picnic or BBQ				Brian Quigly (bq)
	Booth at Flea Market or Other Public Location	bq
	Get Together with School or Other Organisation	bq
	A Competetion Between Free Software Media	bq
	Setup Demo Machines in Public			bq
	InstallFest					bq
	Seminar						bq
	Cultural Event for Free Culture			bq