[NH LoCo] hello ubuntu loco team

robotfuel at robotfuel.com robotfuel at robotfuel.com
Mon Feb 6 03:38:27 UTC 2012

It looks like HB418 passed the house and senate. Has it been signed
yet?  Maybe we can contact the governor and ask him to sign it?

I know someone who has an ubuntu license plate, I'll get a picture of
it and post it on our Loco's wiki. It would be cool to get a bunch of
Ubuntu "in the wild" photos.

We need to add the NH Loco to the https://launchpad.net/~locoteams
page. One of the admins can click the link "Add one of my teams" and
join the NH loco to the locoteam. Doing this will add a link to the NH
loco on http://loco.ubuntu.com/teams/#North%20America, so people can
find us easier.