[NH LoCo] I'm writing an opinion piece for the Concord Monitor -- care to weigh in?

Benjamin Scott dragonhawk at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 02:02:39 GMT 2010

On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 4:14 PM, Joshua Judson Rosen
<rozzin at geekspace.com> wrote:
> The US Department of Defense appears to agree with the author [accepting Open Source]

  Keep in mind that the US DoD is a huge organization -- one of the
biggest in human history.  Some factions love FOSS and hate Windows;
other factions are the inverse.  Great fun for those of us subject to
multiple jurisdictions.  And change happens at a glacial pace even
when it's coming from the top.  Still, progress *is* being made, which
is good.

-- Ben