[NH LoCo] Anyone using Lucid and do this morning's updates? and lose firefox?

Susan Cragin susancragin at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 19 11:50:55 GMT 2010

My updates this morning installed a new kernel and did a bunch of other stuff and now firefox doesn't work at all.

And I downloaded Midori, but it can't log into the Ubuntu launchpad site.

And doing ubuntu-bug firefox gives me this.

/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.6/lazr/restfulclient/__init__.py:19: UserWarning: Module launchpadlib was already imported from /usr/lib/pymodules/python2.6/launchpadlib/__init__.py, but /usr/lib/pymodules/python2.6 is being added to sys.path
  import pkg_resources

I assume a dozen bugs are being filed as I speak....