[NH LoCo] help [return] key locks everything up...

Susan Cragin susancragin at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 12 16:19:29 GMT 2010

i have a problem that entirely stumps me. suddenly my [return] key locks everything up. this happens in the login screen as well as in gnome terminal and every other program running in gnome. so for instance i can't even do paragraphs here. does anyone have any ideas, has this happened to anyone else. could i have set the function of the [return] key improperly to [return / line feed] rather than just [return] ... help thanks susan