[NH LoCo] SFD'09 Report

Thomas A. Cantara tacantara at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 01:35:20 BST 2009

Just a thought:  How about leaving copies of Ubuntu at computer repair
shops (not the nationwide chain types, but rather the small "locally
owned" type, i.e. Showcase Computers over in Hudson).  Since those
places tend to custom build systems, perhaps one of these places will be
willing to do a build with Ubuntu installed for demo purposes.

Tom Cantara