[NH LoCo] Partitioning question

Aaron Bassett magicrobotmonkey at gmail.com
Tue May 5 21:23:51 BST 2009

I do that all the time, and it generally works out pretty well for me. Yea,
you want to make sure to take hidden files and directories with you on the
thumb drive as thats where most of the important stuff. I've always had
great luck with applications just working off the data thats moved. I've
done it several times with both evolution and thunderbird and my mail has
been kept intact.  I'm actually planning on doing that this weekend (but
putting my home on a server instead of a thumbdrive), as I forgot to create
a home partion when i installed intrepid on this laptop.

Aaron

On Tue, May 5, 2009 at 1:21 PM, ussndmac at charter.net