[NH LoCo] next meeting, Summer activities

Arc Riley arcriley at gmail.com
Sat May 2 20:37:47 BST 2009

Ok so we've heard so far:

   - not at night (Esch)
   - not 9-5 weekdays (Broderick, Matt H)
   - not the weekends May 2-3, 9-10, 16-16 (Mac)
   - not the weekend of May 21-25 (Nikki and I)

So basically there's nothing before May 30th that works for everyone.

I'm going to say that a weeknight is most likely to work for the most
people, given people who haven't replied and the tendency to work days and
have weekend plans.  Let's narrow it down to the next week, and not overlap
with GNHLUG, so possibilities are:

   - Tuesday (May 5th)
   - Wednesday (May 6th)
   - Friday (May 8th)

How does Wednesday night at 7pm sound?  Esch, do any of the above nights
work for you?