[NH LoCo] Ubuntu-US-NH Digest, Vol 6, Issue 2

hkb kurth at kurthbemis.com
Fri Dec 19 14:24:09 GMT 2008

Same here.

I've seen a few consulting co-ops if you will, but none seem to stick
around for any amount of time for whatever reason.

I'm currently freelancing pretty much anything IT, but have recently
been focusing on web application development.  I've been using Ubuntu on
the desktop since 5.10? days and Linux (Debian, CentOS) and BSD
(OpenBSD) on server and production systems.

I have previous experience running and operating a small computer retail
and service location in Vermont, which I closed this past year for
several reasons, mostly being location, location, location.

Anyway, I too would be interested in working with others to help free my
fellow man from sub-standard operating systems and spread the word of
Open Source.

Perhaps this discussion should be moved to a separate or private list at
some point in the near future?

~k