[NH LoCo] consulting

Greg GERACI gcg199 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 04:46:19 GMT 2008

I would be interested in helping out with this too. I am not a
hacker/programmer, more of a power user that wants to utilize the most out
of the computer. I've been using Ubuntu for just over a year now.

I have been considering putting together a .pdf document for helping new
Linux or Ubuntu users out with lists of software to consider using, and
helpful websites for Linux and news regarding Linux too.

Also, I live in Manchester, if anyone would like to meet. Please e-mail me
off-list for setting up a time.

I do know that CompTech in the Shaw's Plaza on South Willow Street in
Manchester is slowly adding Ubuntu to their lower-priced computers to sell.

I still think there is plenty of room for a Linux-specific computer
tech/help business. And if it helps grow the Linux user's movement, all the
better!

On Thu, Dec 18, 2008 at 9:00 PM, Aaron Bassett
<magicrobotmonkey at gmail.com>wrote:

> I've been thinking about this for a while. A friend of mine up here in
> Laconia runs a shop that does IT stuff for quite a few small businesses and
> towns. His is a very Windows-centric shop with about 6 employees. I know he
> turns down a lot of business because he doesn't have the manpower, so I
> think there's ample opportunity for someone to do something like this. I
> also thing that the savings that using open source software can offer will
> be even more appealing in this economy.
>

> On 12/18/08, Susan Cragin <susancragin at earthlink.net> wrote:
>
>> I am interested. Would like VERY part-time work constructed around getting
>> the ideal desktop configuration, including disabled / elderly accessibility.
>> Susan Cragin

Take care,
                  Greg Geraci