[NH LoCo] SFD materials

Arc Riley arcriley at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 11:17:29 BST 2008

I just received confirmation that a LoCo Conference Pack "B" is being
shipped to Nikki.  I'm receiving separate boxes of SFD supplies and Ubuntu
CDs as well.

In the next week, I think we should aim for:

   - a press release about what we're doing for SFD
   - sending these out to area newspapers and radio stations
   - drafting a "letter to the editor" in some manner relating to software
   freedom without mentioning SFD

In the next month, I think we should aim at getting the following together:

   - a decent group logo in SVG format
   - a banner for a table with this logo
   - a pamplet about Ubuntu, the LoCo, etc

Anything else we need?  Volunteers?