ubuntu-us-ne Happy New Year-2008 Planning

Dave Thacker dthacker9 at cox.net
Sun Jan 6 21:28:46 GMT 2008

Ok, the holidays are over, the New Year has begun, and this list is entirely
too quiet.  I have few ideas for 2008, but I'd like to see what the
membership would like to do as well.

Should we have regular in-person meetings?

Should we continue IRC meetings and/or change the frequency?

Any pet projects you want to work on?

Anything special in the Ubuntu world you want to learn?

I need volunteers for
-wiki maintenance
-email maintenance
-irc maintenance
-mentoring students in a high school programming contest (php)

Dave Thacker
Admin, Ubuntu Nebraska Local Community Team